Calendar of Events
Hey! Did you know Tenth Ward hosts happy hour on Wednesdays, jazz on Thursdays, and live music on Friday nights? Take a look at our events calendar for things to do at the Cocktail Bar, festivals, farmers markets, and liquor store tastings. Private event rental info can be found here.
- This event has passed.
Distiller for a Day: A Deep Dive into Apple Brandy
November 17, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$125.00
Join Tenth Ward Distilling Company and our Head Distiller for the fourth of our Distiller for a Day educational series!
This series will feature a deep dive into apple brandy production. By the end of this three-hour session, participants will be able to:
- Relay the history of apple brandy and distillation in Maryland and nearby regions
- Explain the differences between applejack and other apple brandies
- Know how to traditionally distill applejack
- Practice properly distilling apple brandy and applejack
- Understand how to age apple brandy and applejack
- Mix cocktails with applejack
Students of the Deep Dive into Apple Brandy course will also receive a Tenth Ward rocks glass, a bottle of Tenth Ward Applejack, and all of the class notes.
*Note that previous Distiller for a Day courses are not required prior to taking this course.
Space is limited! Click here to reserve your spot!