Host your wedding at Tenth Ward!
Newly engaged? Congratulations!
Book our timeless and historic 2,360 square foot venue in the heart of downtown Frederick, Maryland as the ideal space for your wedding and reception.
Our wedding venue is located in what we refer to as the Whiskey Hall, which is a private space located on the second floor of our tasting room. To paint the picture, imagine beautiful exposed brick, refinished original hardwood flooring, and large pane, industrial style windows that allows natural light to flow through both sides of the space. But don’t take our word for it, contact us to schedule a tour and see it for yourself.
- Flexibility to bring your own catering, alcohol and vendors
- Tables and chairs for up to 150 guests (max capacity)
- Convenient parking: 2 parking garages within 1 block
- Convenient pickup location for taxis, Uber, Lyft, etc.
- Walking distance to bars and restaurants
Other services available, if needed:
- Specialty cocktails and bar mixers
- Favorite vendors list
- "Amanda was hands-down one of the best venue coordinators we have worked with, and we have worked with A LOT. When I asked her questions via email, she was always prompt, and she made sure we were taken care of the day of the event from a venue's point of view. Thank you, Amanda, for everything. White Dress Black Tie is grateful to have great venue coordinators like you! As wedding planners, White Dress Black Tie would recommend Tenth Ward to any of our clients in a heartbeat. The venue is so unique. It is not your ordinary wedding venue location, it is so much more. Guests were raving how unique and amazing the venue was. Most have never seen anything like it for a wedding with the exposed brick walls and industrial feel! Book Tenth Ward for your wedding venue, or next event, you can't go wrong!" - Veronica, Owner, White Dress Black Tie
- "It was a small miracle that we were able to book our October wedding at Tenth Ward with less than a year notice. At the time, the owner of Tenth Ward Distilling had just moved into a new space and began booking events. We could not be happier with the way everything worked out. All of our communication was through the events coordinator, Amanda. Amanda gave us all the information we needed when booking, and was always incredibly responsive during the planning process. We also hired Amanda to be our "day of" coordinator which I highly recommend. By doing this, Amanda handle the logistics of our many vendors and made our wedding day stress free. Tenth Ward provided the atmosphere we were looking for in an unbeatable location. All of our guest loved the space and it was easy access to downtown Frederick for guest to continue the celebration afterwards. Tenth Ward was a stress free choice and it is clear that both ownership and employees care a lot about their business and reputation. They were flexible with all of our request and communication was always a priority. The whole experience with Tenth Ward from beginning to end was enjoyable and one of the more exciting aspects of planning our wedding. Lastly, I also want to point out that we also used Tenth Ward bartenders for our wedding and they did a great job as well. I highly recommend Tenth Ward Distilling for your wedding or other event." - Mary & Terrance
- "We had our dream wedding at Tenth Ward yesterday. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and their staff is amazing. Especially have to acknowledge our coordinator Amanda. From the minute we met her we realized she was amazing! She made sure we had to worry about nothing and enjoyed our day and so much more. We are very grateful to her and can’t say enough about how professional and fun she was. We also want to give a shout out to the bar staff that did an amazing job keeping our drinks full and were super attentive to any needs we had. I highly recommend using this venue for any private event you may need. I also can’t say enough about how pleased our guests were with their spirits. We had many of them tell us how much they enjoyed the drinks from the bar! 10/10" Jeff & Melissa
- "We were Tenth Ward's first wedding! We knew nothing about Tenth Ward and found out about their space through word of mouth. We will NEVER regret the decision to get married here. The venue is absolutely beautiful, the location in downtown is gorgeous, and above all the team is incredible. Amanda was a breeze to work with. She was unbelievably responsive, friendly, and welcoming. She was genuinely happy and excited for us about our wedding. Amanda answered every question thoughtfully and quickly. She was flexible with my schedule and always happy to accommodate my many visits before the big day. We also hired our bartender theough Tenth Ward. HIGHLY recommend doing this! Our bartender was amazing! We'll forever be thankful that we found Tenth Ward and had the honor of being their first wedding. Go see the place. Perfect spot to start forever!" -Andrea
Contact Amanda today at email@example.com to learn more about hosting your wedding ceremony and/or reception at Tenth Ward.
Need a space for a different kind of event? Click here.