Host your wedding at Tenth Ward!
Newly engaged? Congratulations!
Book our timeless and historic 2,360 square foot venue in the heart of downtown Frederick, Maryland as the ideal space for your wedding and reception.
Our wedding venue is located in what we refer to as the Whiskey Hall, which is a private space located on the second floor of our tasting room. To paint the picture, imagine beautiful exposed brick, refinished original hardwood flooring, and large pane, industrial style windows that allows natural light to flow through both sides of the space. But don’t take our word for it, contact us to schedule a tour and see it for yourself.
- Flexibility to bring your own catering, alcohol and vendors
- Tables and chairs for up to 150 guests (max capacity)
- Convenient parking: 2 parking garages within 1 block
- Convenient pickup location for taxis, Uber, Lyft, etc.
- Walking distance to bars and restaurants
Other services available, if needed:
- Specialty cocktails and bar mixers
- Favorite vendors list
- "We had our dream wedding at Tenth Ward yesterday. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and their staff is amazing. Especially have to acknowledge our coordinator Amanda. From the minute we met her we realized she was amazing! She made sure we had to worry about nothing and enjoyed our day and so much more. We are very grateful to her and can’t say enough about how professional and fun she was. We also want to give a shout out to the bar staff that did an amazing job keeping our drinks full and were super attentive to any needs we had. I highly recommend using this venue for any private event you may need. I also can’t say enough about how pleased our guests were with their spirits. We had many of them tell us how much they enjoyed the drinks from the bar! 10/10" Jeff & Melissa
- "We are so thankful that we somehow found your little slice of heaven to use on our wedding day! We couldn't have found a more perfect space. You were a dream to work with! You always answered emails so quickly and we're happy to help along the way. Yesterday was better than we could've imagined. We definitely have you and Tenth Ward to thank for that!" -Andrea
Contact Amanda today at email@example.com to learn more about hosting your wedding ceremony and/or reception at Tenth Ward.
Need a space for a different kind of event? Click here.