Host your wedding at Tenth Ward!
Newly engaged? Congratulations! Book our timeless and historic 2,360 square foot venue in the heart of downtown Frederick, Maryland.
What we offer:
- The flexibility for you to choose your own vendors
- Alcohol and bartending packages
- Day-Of Coordination
- Tables and chairs for up to 150 guests (max capacity)
- Convenient parking
- Walking distance to bars and restaurants
- Close to local hotels and AirBnBs
Use the arrows to the right to read testimonials from our happy couples.
"Our original wedding was postponed due to COVID, but Tenth Ward saved the day!! The marketing director, Amanda, was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so flexible, positive, and supportive and even coordinated with all of our vendors way more than we could have ever expected. Amanda responded to every email almost immediately and genuinely wanted to make sure we had a wonderful time. The venue was absolutely stunning and rustic and the cocktails were amazing (as were the bartenders)!" -- Allyson & Graham
"We had to postpone our wedding due to COVID and we thought we would have to wait to have our wedding. Enter pop-up wedding day at Tenth Ward! We had a magical day that we will remember for the rest of our lives thanks to Amanda and the team. We could tell that everyone worked really hard to make our day unforgettable and we are so grateful. I cannot recommend this venue more." -- Hilary & James
- "During the Pandemic, we were able to celebrate our daughters' wedding with 50 people at Tenth Ward. It was everything she wanted... the venue was perfect and Amanda was flexible, accommodating and professional. We highly recommend this venue. Thanks Amanda and staff!" -- Mary
- "Amazing venue for wedding reception and cocktail hour! The process and decision to have Tenth Ward host our Wedding reception event was beyond easy. Working with Amanda was a breeze, she was always available to answer any questions we had, no matter how small. We had multiple meetings to go over layout, timelines, and logistics, which made us feel super conformable that our day would go flawlessly, and it did. She was wonderful the day of, coordinating with our Vendors (in advance) to ensure everything was executed before the arrival of us and our guests. I can't recommend this new, unique, space enough for any special occasion. Our guests who are from the area had no idea this space was available, and guests who were not familiar with Frederick were overly complementary of such a unique space in downtown. The historic charm, exposed brick, original floors, and modern ascetics made Tenth Ward the perfect spot. I wish we could do this day all over again!" -- Morgan & Alex
- "Amanda was hands-down one of the best venue coordinators we have worked with, and we have worked with A LOT. When I asked her questions via email, she was always prompt, and she made sure we were taken care of the day of the event from a venue's point of view. Thank you, Amanda, for everything. White Dress Black Tie is grateful to have great venue coordinators like you! As wedding planners, White Dress Black Tie would recommend Tenth Ward to any of our clients in a heartbeat. The venue is so unique. It is not your ordinary wedding venue location, it is so much more. Guests were raving how unique and amazing the venue was. Most have never seen anything like it for a wedding with the exposed brick walls and industrial feel! Book Tenth Ward for your wedding venue, or next event, you can't go wrong!" - Veronica, Owner, White Dress Black Tie
- "It was a small miracle that we were able to book our October wedding at Tenth Ward with less than a year notice. At the time, the owner of Tenth Ward Distilling had just moved into a new space and began booking events. We could not be happier with the way everything worked out. All of our communication was through the events coordinator, Amanda. Amanda gave us all the information we needed when booking, and was always incredibly responsive during the planning process. We also hired Amanda to be our "day of" coordinator which I highly recommend. By doing this, Amanda handle the logistics of our many vendors and made our wedding day stress free. Tenth Ward provided the atmosphere we were looking for in an unbeatable location. All of our guest loved the space and it was easy access to downtown Frederick for guest to continue the celebration afterwards. Tenth Ward was a stress free choice and it is clear that both ownership and employees care a lot about their business and reputation. They were flexible with all of our request and communication was always a priority. The whole experience with Tenth Ward from beginning to end was enjoyable and one of the more exciting aspects of planning our wedding. Lastly, I also want to point out that we also used Tenth Ward bartenders for our wedding and they did a great job as well. I highly recommend Tenth Ward Distilling for your wedding or other event." - Mary & Terrance
Contact Amanda today at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about hosting your wedding at Tenth Ward.
Need a space for a different kind of event? Click here.